- Job Posted Date : 2017-08-04 02:14:33
- Job Reference : J425641063200278
- Industry : Others
- Job Position : Get up to 26K a month| Start Asap | Mandaluyong
Responsibilities of call center agent:
• Understand and effectively use available debugging tools
• Contribute to team and departmental goals and objectives
• Follow departmental procedures and methodologies as outlined in the Policies and Procedures manual
• Escalation from first line support to third line support and tracking of support incidents
• Must pass a criminal background check
• 18 years of age
• Can Work for 8 hours
• Computer skills(Microsoft Software packages)
• Can type 35 words per minute
- Salary : 26,000
- Years of Experience : 0
- Work Location :
Luzon | NCR,
- Benefits: • Competitive Salary
• Account Incentives
• Health Benefits/ HMO
• 13th Month Pay
• Night Differential
- Bookmark this Job:
- Job Status:
- Company Address : 5th floor of Summit One tower, Shaw blvd, Mandaluyong City. We're in the tall building beside Palladium Subdivision, and in front of Petron Gasoline Station at old wack-wack road.
- Contacts : 9751766400
- Company Info : Synctel Global Services – About the Company
Synctel Global Services consists of highly experienced and dedicated team technology and operational capabilities that enable companies to deploy and manage customer service programs that significantly improve their business. We solve our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
We constantly invest in research and development, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Our strategy is to attract and retain the best people and provide the best working environment to inspire our teams. We know happy employees and agents are more engaged to make a better experience that drives higher customer satisfaction, retention and growth.
Learn more about the company at www.synctelglobal.com
Why should you work in Synctel Global Services?
Agent Focused Culture
Our culture is apparent in all that we do. Our culture is uniquely centered around our agents. It represents who we are and the industry has taken notice. We strive to provide the absolute best culture for our special agents and in turn, customers feel the difference. We exist to provide an environment where our agents are equipped and empowered to deliver the most consistent, predictable and reliable results for our clients. They then become Special Agents for our clients, providing the highest quality of customer service to our clients' customers.
We are fanatics about providing our agents with amenities and benefits that make their work life balance possible. At Synctel Global Services, we take good care of our employees so they can focus on the job they are assigned to do and not have to worry about their health or their family’s well-being. Employees are entitled to up to three (3) dependents covered by our medical insurance. Also Great food, flexible schedules, transportation and daycare options and early opportunities for career advancement are all part of our philosophy.
Empowerment and Leadership Development
Instill determination, drive, passion, and tenacity in everything we do! Encourage employees to be curious, take risks, and learn from mistakes. Provide continuous training, learning and development like no other company. We offer Six Sigma Training, Blue Ocean Strategy Seminars and other management programs that will help advance our employees’ career with us. Give you the skills to solve problems, adapt to change, and tough it out in the face of adversity. We don’t just teach people to be great managers here, we teach them to be leaders.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Our employees are instilled with a passion to get involved in the community. Each of our locations promotes social responsibility by participating in community outreach programs, we sponsor fundraising activities where they can volunteer. Our participation in socially responsible programs and initiatives has not only strengthened our position as a leading business in the communities we serve, but has also ensured that Synctel Global Services is a trusted name for business partnerships and employment.
Call Center Agent(CSR/ TSR) candidates may complete any of the steps below to submit an application:
• Email your resumes with your updated contact number to queen(dot)salazar(at)synctelglobal(dot)com, please include “CSR”, “TSR” or “Sales Representative” Candidate from Indeed in the Subject.
• Text us at 0975.176.6400 and follow this format: Position/ Full Name/Address/Educational Attainment/Indeed (eg. TSR/Donald Trump/Mandaluyong/College Grad/exciteservice)