- Job Posted Date : 2019-01-30 02:46:57
- Job Reference : J902294184658041
- Industry : Arts / Media / Design / Communications
- Job Position : Proposal Business Writer
goFluent is looking for eligible candidates for RFP/Proposal Business Writer, who will be responsible for developing documents or written communication specifically for proposals, bids and other materials in relation with what the company is offering. He/She will directly report to the Global Accounts Manager and will have direct interaction with sales representatives, sales management, and executive management.
* Manage end-to-end requests from the Global Sales Teams on RFP, RFI, proposal, and other similar requests;
* Write and develop proposals for Global Sales Teams;
* Proactively research, collect and summarize information from numerous sources;
* Fully comprehend strategic direction and distill it into a concise, focused creative brief;
* Develop visual and verbal concepts appropriate for varied audiences, using diverse media, from print to web;
* Develop meticulously crafted copy that reflects creativity and copy direction from the Marketing team
* Conduct ongoing evaluation of programs and collect feedback from Global Sales Teams to optimize programs over time;
* Ad-hoc writing/editing on an as needed basis.
* Bachelor?s Degree in Business Management, Marketing, Communications;
* At least two (2) experience in sales, sales operations, marketing communications or corporate marketing;
* An excellent and effective communicator, who can work well with and lead others, colleagues and peers;
* Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills and is willing to thrive in a team environment;
* Must be able to work independently and with minimal supervision;
* Excellent written and oral communication and project management skills;
* Strong proficiency in desktop and web applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Google Suite);
* Highly organized and successful in making aggressive deadline commitments and meeting them;
* Possess good initiative and strong follow-up skills;
* Able to focus on detail but understand how the work fits into the larger picture.
- Years of Experience : 2
- Work Location :
Luzon | NCR,
- Benefits: * Flexitime
* Paid Holidays
* Paid Sick Leave
* Maternity & Paternity Leave
* Special Leave Benefits for Women
* Life Insurance
* Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
* Performance Bonus
* Work from Home
* Paid Vacation Leave
* Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
* Single Parent Leave
* Retirement Benefit Plans
* Medical / Health Insurance
* Gym Membership
- Bookmark this Job:
- Job Status:
- Company Address : 10/F IBM Plaza, Eastwood City, Libis, Quezon City
- Contacts : 09178673509
- Company Info : About goFLUENT Philippines Inc.
goFLUENT, Inc. is a worldwide leader in Business English distance training. Our head office is in Paris, France, but we are present in 11 countries, with training activity in the major financial centers of the world.
We have over 400 specialized English trainers based in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the Philippines delivering personalized training for more than 3,000 corporate clients worldwide.
goFLUENT Philippines was established in 2004 as the headquarters for training operations in Asia. We have seen incredible growth in the past 10 years, opening up two offices in Eastwood City in Libis, Quezon City and Northgate Cyberzone in Alabang, Muntinlupa City.
Globally, goFLUENT is set to conquer bigger markets as it expands its expertise in mobile learning technologies and grows its partnerships with world-class institutions, such as the Harvard Business Review and The New York Times, for its training content.
Our mission is to bridge the language gap in the business world with innovation and excellence.
Know more about goFLUENT here: http://www.gofluent.com/web/us/corporate-presentation
Kindly send your CVs at email@example.com