- Job Posted Date : 2019-01-24 03:20:10
- Job Reference : J989763668313176
- Industry : Arts / Media / Design / Communications
- Job Position : UI/UX Designer
Who are we?
In the past 18 years, goFLUENT has become an expert in deploying relevant, engaging, efficient, and seamless digital language learning experiences globally.
goFLUENT aims to provide everyone an equal voice by giving everyone access to language improvement which builds confidence, empowers people's careers and transforms lives.
We face some of the most challenging and interesting problems in the language training industry. Every year, we train hundreds of thousands of learners anytime and anywhere.
About the position
We look for employees who are smart, energetic, and driven to action and are willing to be based in our Eastwood office in Quezon City.
Members are viewed as tech leaders and are responsible for communicating change and challenging the efficiency of our products.
We embrace Agile methodology and project management practices are deeply ingrained in the team?s work. As a result, designers and developers are encouraged to share opinions and provide other perspectives to discussions and developments.
Diversity is valued in the team. You will meet hikers, marathoners, chefs, backpackers, and more who all share the same passion for coding.
Challenges of your role
At goFLUENT we face some of the most challenging and interesting problems in the language training industry. Every year, we train hundreds of thousands of learners anytime and anywhere. We use the latest technologies to offer our learners the best online learning experience through our desktop and mobile portals.
As a UI/UX Designer, you will be creating cutting-edge web-based learning solutions.
If scale and complexity excite you, join our cool and dynamic environment!
What You?ll Do
Armed with the latest technology, you will be bringing ideas to life. Your primary goal is to design and deliver best in class learning solutions in collaboration with our team of International Project Managers.
You will raise the bar, in all things design, from conceptualization to design deployment.
As an agent of change, the software interface under your care will be scalable, reliable, and sustainable - constantly surpassing competitors through new technologies.
As the communicator and collaborator, you will make the complex, simple and the chaotic, orderly.
As the creative technologist, you will transform problems to opportunities for innovation. Design is a passion and not just a job.
What You?ll Need
* 5+ years of user experience and interface design experience;
* Well-versed in different design principles for solving a specific user problem or UX inefficiency;
* Experience in working on Conceptual Design, Information Architecture, Interaction Design, and Visual Design;
* Expertise to define interaction models, wireframes, user task flows, and UI Specifications;
* An eye for design and attention to details is a must;
* Experience in designing for Responsive Mobile-first interfaces for a training platform is a plus;
* A "can do" attitude and the ability to work on problems by thinking positively and in a collaborative manner;
* Enthusiasm to have fun at work.
- Years of Experience : 3-5
- Work Location :
Luzon | NCR,
- Benefits: Sports (e.g Gym), Loans, Dental, Miscellaneous Allowance, Medical
- Bookmark this Job:
- Job Status:
- Company Address : 10/F IBM Plaza, Eastwood City, Libis, Quezon City
- Contacts : 09178673509
- Company Info : About goFLUENT Philippines Inc.
goFLUENT, Inc. is a worldwide leader in Business English distance training. Our head office is in Paris, France, but we are present in 11 countries, with training activity in the major financial centers of the world.
We have over 400 specialized English trainers based in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the Philippines delivering personalized training for more than 3,000 corporate clients worldwide.
goFLUENT Philippines was established in 2004 as the headquarters for training operations in Asia. We have seen incredible growth in the past 10 years, opening up two offices in Eastwood City in Libis, Quezon City and Northgate Cyberzone in Alabang, Muntinlupa City.
Globally, goFLUENT is set to conquer bigger markets as it expands its expertise in mobile learning technologies and grows its partnerships with world-class institutions, such as the Harvard Business Review and The New York Times, for its training content.
Our mission is to bridge the language gap in the business world with innovation and excellence.
Know more about goFLUENT here: http://www.gofluent.com/web/us/corporate-presentation
Kindly send your CVs at email@example.com